- How much does it cost to get started?
You pay NOTHING, it's that simple
- How many products do I have to order in advance?
You do not need to order any products in advance. Products are created when they are ordered.
- Do I pay for the products in advance?
NO! You pay absolutely nothing up front for the products. Your earnings are the difference between the YOUR COST price and the Retail Price. For example an iphone case sells for $24.99* and your cost is 7.87 which gives you a profit of $17.12 - *you can set whatever retail price you want.
- Who designs my Branded Merchandise?
We provide the layout and design of all your printed products at no charge. We will send you a preview of the final design for your approval prior to printing. You may also have your own creative team handle the layout and design (at your expense). If you choose this option, just let us know and we will send over the design specifications.
- Where do I sell my Products?
- All models get a free, dedicated shop page on our main shopping site at FanGear.vip.
- You can add links to your FanGear.vip page on your website, landing page, IG or anywhere that allows you to add links.
- You can have your own, dedicated store - designed and maintained by us - for a one-time fee of $599. Email us for complete details.
- We sell specific products on Amazon.com. These products are paid at a slightly different rate and are only offered through Amazon upon agreement with each model.
- What about nudity?
Nudity is not allowed at this time
- Who handles the shipping?
We handle all packaging and shipping from our facility in Philadelphia, PA.
All products are shipped via the customer's choice of UPS or USPS- the shipping charges are paid by the customer when they order your products.
- How do I keep track of my product sales and when do I get paid?
You can check your real-time earnings on your dedicated earnings page: here.
You are paid every 2 weeks via paypal or zelle.
- What size photos do I need?
All photos MUST BE at least 300DPI (high resolution).
Please Note: Some products require specific types of photos (Phone Cases and Dog Tags). Therefore, not all photos will work with all products. If there is an issue with a photo not working for one of your products, we will let you know as soon as possible. In that case, you would need to submit an alternate photo.